NEW ITAR REGISTRATION SHORT COURSE
Are you an aerospace manufacturer who just received an RFP from an aerospace prime? The excitement of becoming a sub-tier to the likes of Boeing, Raytheon, or UTC is overwhelming. Or maybe you’ve been in the supply chain for years but now your customer is asking you to certify that you are capable of submitting an export license or that you are ITAR capable, how do you demonstrate compliance?
AEI will walk you through the requirements step by step starting with the DS-2032 including providing the processes and tools needed to properly and accurately submit the registrations application.
- Introduction & Purpose of Registration
- Registration Requirements
- Completing the DS-2032 Form
- Submission Process (Step by Step)
- Registration Fees
- Understanding the USML Categories
- Maintenance Year over Year
- Appointing the Empowered Official
- Communicating with the DDTC, The rules of engagement
Date: 11/6/2018 is SOLD OUT Next Date 12/11/2018
Class Start Time: 9:00 a.m.
Location: 3281 E. Guasti Road, Ontario California 91761
For any questions or to request registration form email: Sales@aerospaceexports.com